The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- HTML5 & CSS3 (SCSS or equivalent)
- Git and its core concepts
- Excellent understanding of OOP PHP development and MySQL
- Experience with responsive web-building & cross-browser accessibility
- Building from design tools such as Adobe Photoshop or XD
- Comfortable using a LAMP/LEMP stack and command line tools
- Professional experience working and integrating with PHP-based CMSs
- A bonus - if you are experienced with AWS services (EC2, S3, Cloudfront, RDS)
- Show a keen interest in the field and are willing to put forward new ideas/technologies
- Technical problem solver
- Awareness of general agency protocols including task admin / project management / tracking
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Driven and resourceful
- Organised, structured and communicative
- Competitive salary
- Remote working opportunity
- Flexible working hours
- Pension Scheme
- Company Laptop
- Modern and relaxed studio environment
- Free on-site parking and convenient public transport links
- Free soft drinks and hot drinks
- Relaxed, casual dress
To apply for this role, please send examples of your work, CV and
introductory message to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Colliding digital and brand, Ryze creates purpose-built experiences that ignite commercial progress.
Our team is made up of user experience designers, digital creatives, strategists, copywriters and developers working daily to create the most engaging and visually rich content experiences with world-class filmmakers, photographers and motion graphics designers.
We love the challenge of creating fiercely progressive solutions, especially when we can work with those who share that same passion about their business or brand. We don’t look to simply upgrade digital estates, our work disrupts convention ensuring generational leaps that position our clients for a new era of growth and success.